X-TRACTION product video - down to the smallest detail
Quality from the very beginningA good extraction is the basis for every analysis. The X-TRACTION system works with Pressurised Fluid Extraction (PFE) principle and the innovative design and LCTech procedure make the system unique and offers many advantages:
As simple as ingenious: The extraction cell
The lids of the cell are equipped with magnets and thus allow exceptionally easy opening and closing – no threads or additional tools required.
The cell with a capacity of up to 75 mL is assembled with only a few parts.
Stainless steel design brings exceptional robustness.
Flexibility for maximum performanceTo scale up your process, the basic module can be easily adapted to your needs via a data cable with up to 5 expansion modules – retrofittable at any time.
- Individual: All units run with different methods, started any time
- Parallel: All units, started simultaneously with the same method
- Mixed-mode: Any amount of units run in parallel-mode, rest individual-mode
- No cross-contamination
- High reproducibility
- Decisive safety functions
- Few consumables: Only 1 glass fibre filter per sample
The X-TRACTION is applicable for the extraction of dioxins and PCBs according to US EPA method 3545A.
Extraction tests for other POPs such as PBDE, PCN, PFOS etc. will follow shortly.